The Beretta Elite II CO2 pistol is the airsoft replica of the Beretta 92G Elite II.
Its magazine holds 19 BBs, it’s made from ABS and Metal (steel magazine, trigger, magazine release button, and CO2 chamber), weights 1.5 pounds and has a max velocity of 480 FPS.
The pistol features a smooth bore barrel, blade and ramp front sight, and a fixed rear sight.
The Beretta Elite II is powered by a 12g CO2 cartridge housed within the pistol’s grip. You can get over 90-100 shots out of a single 12g CO2 cartridge.
It’s ideal for target practice and sporting use, but not so fit for airsoft battles because it can really hurt.
Blake (Bakersfield, CA) says that Beretta Elite II is the best BB gun he ever bought!
… This gun is amazing! It shoots .177 BB’s, with 19 to each clip. It has great accuracy and power, which I can’t figure out because it also shoots 100+ shots per CO2 cartridge!…
Tip: buy Copperhead BBs, they are more effective with this gun than the steel casing ones are.
For collectors, here are the similarities and differences from the 92G Elite II:
- The Beretta Elite II Airsoft Pistol does not have the standard silver slide.
- The 92G Elite II had no accessory rail.
- The trigger seems to be bigger, as the size on a Beretta 92FS.
- The Elite II 92G didn’t have as much polymer as the airsoft Beretta Elite II has.
- The hammer pin is the same, however, it does not work.
- The barrel size is bigger, such as a Beretta 92FS would have.
- A grip for the 92G Elite II was similar to the one supplied on the airsoft Elite II.
- The exposed front barrel was not available on the 92G Elite II.
Frank (JERSEY CITY, NJ United States), an army medic, says the weight of the Beretta Elite II CO2 Airsoft Pistol is almost the same as the real M9 he carries.
.. when I pulled it out at the range everyone thought it was real…
Additional specifications from the manufacturer:
- Suggested use: Plinking/fun
- Barrel: Smooth bore
- Front sight: Blade and ramp
- Rear sight: Fixed
- Trigger action: Double-action
- Trigger adj: Single-stage
- Safety: Manual
- 0.177 Caliber
- Action: Semiautomatic
- Loudness: 3-Medium
- Capacity: 19 rounds
- Powerplant: CO2
- Repeater: BB Repeater
- Max velocity: 480 feet per second
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Barrel length: 4.8 inches
- Overall length: 8.5 inches
- Warranty: One-year limited
How much do you think the Beretta Elite II costs? $100? $150? No way! Check out the incredible price of this awsome gun!
If you want to see how this gun operates, just take a look at the video bellow!